Definitions and interpretation
- Data - collectively all information that you submit to 360 Media Group Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
- Data Protection Laws - any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations, and secondary legislation: Directive 96/46/EC;
- GDPR - the UK General Data Protection Regulation: (EU) 2016/679;
- 360 Media Group Ltd, we or us - 360 Media Group Ltd consists of, 360 Media Group Ltd a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11925065 whose registered office is at Ground Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, London, N12 0DR; FLEET FUTURISTS with registered number 13144955 FLEET FUTURISTS LTD, The Grey House, 3 Broad Street, Stamford, Lincs, PE9 1PG. Services provided through our partnership with Levo with registered number 13884806 whose registered office is Levo Group Ltd, Woodstock Lodge, Woodstock, Oxfordshire, OX20 1PP
- User or you - any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by 360 Media Group Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to 360 Media Group Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
- Website - the website that you are currently using, www.360mediagroupltd.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
360 Media Group Ltd takes the privacy of your information very seriously. We collect your personal data because it helps us to understand your needs and guides the way in which we interact and communicate with you about our products and services now and in the future.
We have strict policies and procedures in place to protect your data when you send it to us; when we process it in order to provide you with the services you have requested; or where you have given us permission to do so, to send you information that we think you'll find interesting, and thereafter we store your data on our secure servers.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts, and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, 360 Media Group Ltd is the "data controller". This means that 360 Media Group Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- business contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- industry sector & fleet size of the organisation that you are employed by;
- payment information related to subscription services;
- content, quotes, or testimonials provided by you (unless stated confidential);
- photography at public events.
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you;
- data is received from other sources; and
- data is collected automatically.
- 360 Media Group Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- when you register for specific events, training or download premium content;
- when you subscribe;
- when you contribute content or comment to editorial.
- We may receive Data about you from the following publicly available third-party sources:
- To perform contractual obligations to you, for example we and our external partners process your information to deliver a service that you have requested, for example for events this may be to process catering requirements or seating arrangements.
- Where data supplied by you that has been omitted or not accurately submitted, we may use LinkedIn data or other publicly available sources of information to verify data on your organisation, for example to confirm industry sector and/or fleet size details.
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times, and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products and services;
- transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax, or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
- location details (of your organisation) may be used to help us plan future events.
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
- We may use your data to comply with our legal obligations when we use your information to protect our rights or the rights of others and when we share your information with other parties by law or as necessary to protect our rights. For example, when processing subscription payment for tax or reporting reasons.
- For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we will need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
How we collect Data
Data that is given to us by you
Data that is received from publicly available third-party sources
Data that is collected automatically
Our use of Data
Last updated. 1st August 2020 (version 1.2)